Financial Freedom Resources
What we want for you…
- To reduce your financial stress
- To achieve your financial goals
- To be ready for God’s call
- To experience the joy of generosity
- To be found faithful before God
Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.
—1 Timothy 6:17-19
We hope the information and resources provided here will help you with that effort.
We have classes available to help you in your efforts:
Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University is an important step to changing your financial future. It is your total money makeover program. It takes the knowledge from God and turns it into real action in our lives through a step-by-step process taught by bestselling author and financial counselor Dave Ramsey via video. FPU is a 9-week life-changing program that empowers and teaches you how to make the right money decisions to achieve your financial goals and God’s plan for your life. All material is biblically based.
- For information on the next session of Financial Peace University, contact Lindy Sheets, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the church office, 816.781.5959.
We also offer biblical financial studies periodically in our Community Groups (adult Bible study and fellowship groups). For more information about Community Groups, contact Josh Herod at 816.781.5959 x302.
Meeting one on one with a Money Map Coach (budget counselor) is available. For information, contact Jeff Sheets.
Also, browse the ministry links at right (scroll back up).
Making a Commitment
If you would like to make a commitment to support PV in the next year, there are several options for you to choose from.
Online giving through myPV
Option 1 — Repeating gift: Individual enters bank account routing number and account number, amount and distribution of funds. You determine frequency and date offering will be withdrawn and can make changes to your offering as needed. A credit card or bank card number can also be used.
Option 2 — One-time gift using a credit card or bank card. You initiate the transaction.
How do I get started in myPV?
If you already have a myPV login, please skip to step 4.
If you don’t already have a myPV login:
1. Go to myPV. It will say “Welcome to CCB.” You’re in the right place. CCB stands for Church Community Builder.
2. Click on “sign up.” You will receive a username and password.
3. Take a few minutes to fill out the details of your profile, upload a picture, set your privacy settings and you’re on your way to staying connected to the entire PV community.
4. Set up recurring giving. Click on my profile, then financial tab. At the bottom of that page, hit “give.”
5. Under schedule repeating gift, choose checking account and you’re ready to complete your information. Please note that a separate transaction must be set up for each account you wish to give to, such as church ministries, vision projects and missions for either the Liberty or KCI campus. A benevolence option will be available in conjunction with Lord’s Supper weekends.
OTHER GIVING OPTIONS
Online bill pay
You can set up a payment using your bank’s online bill pay feature, too. Note in the account number field the campus you attend so that we may properly record your offering.
Cash or check offerings
Offering envelopes will continue to be available at both campuses. If mailing your offering, please indicate whether you attend at Liberty or KCI on your check or envelope.
Repeating gift for those without internet
This option requires a signed consent form and voided check. The accounting office sets up the transaction. Any changes would be made by the accounting office upon written authorization from the individual.
Your generous giving is making an impact through ministries in the church and in the community. We hope these expanded giving options will make it even more convenient for you. At anytime, you can login to myPV and see your giving record.
If you have any questions, please contact contributions secretary Cheryl Leach at 816.781.5959 x 224.