"And all who believed were together and had all things in common...And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people."
While following Jesus is a personal decision and journey, it was Jesus Himself who made a big deal about the church. At Pleasant Valley, we gather weekly to learn, worship, and encourage and pray for one another. While attending a church can be an intimidating thing for some, we strive to make your experience at PV one of the best parts of your week.
- Casual atmosphere
- Worship experiences lasting about 75 minutes
- Thought-provoking, Bible-based messages from our teaching team
- Live worship music in every venue
When You Plug In At PV:
- A place to belong: Community Groups are where you laugh, grow and serve with a small, close-knit group of people. We have groups for men, women, couples, college students, hobbyists, athletes, new believers, and more!
- A chance to make a difference: God can use your gifts and skills to change lives by serving at PV. You can also make a difference through missions in our local communities and around the globe.
- A way to grow: Tools to help individuals, families, and small groups to become fully devoted followers of Christ are also available.
What We Have For Younger Family Members
- Safe and secure nursery setting with nurturing volunteers and a pager system to easily reach you wherever you are in the building.
- Toddlers through 5th graders learn about Jesus through age-appropriate videos, music, activities, stories, and small group time.
- Student ministry is designed for middle school and high school students (6-12 grade). Jam-packed with the latest worship, topical studies on trending topics, small groups designed to keep life real, and amazing events, summer camps and mission trips. It’s easy to get plugged in and there’s never a dull moment.