Being a woman of God doesn’t mean that you have to be Martha Stewart with picture-perfect children, a spotless house and an argument-free marriage.
It doesn’t mean that you have to have the Bible memorized or know how to cook a killer potluck dish.
Being a woman after God’s heart means intentionally pursuing a relationship with Jesus and working to become more like Him. That may look different for each woman, but whether you wear heels, tennis shoes or house slippers, we want to walk along side you as you discover what it looks like for you to be a woman of God.
Women have spiritual growth studies in the winter/spring and fall. For information about women’s ministries and events, contact Betty Flowers, email@example.com or 816.781.5959 x322.
Our purpose is to connect women with their God-given potential.
Our passion is to develop women in servant leadership for the equipping of God’s church and the enhancing of His Kingdom.
Our vision is to see women who are committed to making Jesus famous by…
• Connecting with Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior
• Compassionately reaching out to others
• Communicating with God by developing a listening/responding attitude toward Him
• Confidently following His call and leadings
• Catalytic endeavor that encourages others to grow in their spiritual walk and serve in their gifted/passion areas in their church, home, and community.